Finding a Service
CanYa makes it easy to find, book, pay and review local and digital service providers.
CanYa shows you all the local services around you as soon as the app launches; initially by "super-groups" or by popular categories.
You can change your search location, or even search for a particular provider.
- CanYa automatically detects your GPS location first.
- If you don't have GPS on, or wish to change your search location, tap on the title bar ("Melbourne, Australia" in the example above).
- Type in your desired location (sourced from Google Maps so if Google has it, then we will too)
- Choose the location from the map.
- Tap "save".
Search for a service
- If you are looking for a particular provider, you can tap the search icon
- Type their name or service.
View a list of Providers
Tap on a category to view a list of providers.
Providers are always ranked in order of quality. Favourite providers are displayed at the top of the list.
You can also sort the list into cheapest first, or closest first. If you need to check provider location, you can tap the map icon to see all providers on a map.
View a Provider
When you have chosen your provider, simply tap them to see their full profile.